Be the first to know about the next retreat! Sign Up below.
"Retreat: a space and time for you get reacquainted with you; the ebb in the ebb and flow; a solitary sanctuary for renewal; a safe haven; a snug den; a refuge.” - Corrie Woods.
This retreat is an opportunity to step away from everyday life, from all your responsibilities and to-do lists, and to immerse yourself in a weekend of nurturing (body, mind and soul). It's an invitation to reconnect with yourself, and to remember the abundance of peace, wisdom, joy, and health that's always within. This retreat is about living your yoga, on and off the mat.
Sound good? Well, there's more!
The Yoga Beyond the Mat Retreat is happening at the amazing Keys Creek Lavender Farm, on 8+ acres of magic, nestled in a beautiful, serene valley in Northern San Diego County. This place is a gem! It's less than an hour drive from downtown San Diego, but you feel like you're really getting away. Especially after the scenic drive down the bumpy dirt road surrounded by green pastures and lavender fields.
When is it?
Saturday 4/22 at 11am till noon on Sunday 4/23
This is right before the farm officially opens for Lavender season, so the lavender should be in full bloom. Amazing! Fields of lavender all around.
Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is for you if you:
- need to press the reset button and recharge your nervous system
- are feeling stuck in some way and need the space + support to get moving, gain clarity and re-inspired
- crave nature and the healing that happens in nature
- are always taking care of others and in need of some precious "me time"
- are feeling the heaviness of the world & need some time for digital detox
- are wanting to dive deeper into living your yoga off the mat. You want to live a more mindful, patient, joyful, content, and inspired life.
So what's gonna happen on this retreat?
- LOTS of yoga! 3 energizing yoga classes + 1 restorative yoga class. Class themes will be infused with how to live your yoga off the mat in everyday life.
- Meditation - Guided seated meditations + labyrinth walking
- Mindful, Healthy Eating - Delicious, vegan, gluten free farm-to-table nurturing meals (Sat lunch & dinner + Sun breakfast). Enjoy eating together at beautiful rustic tables, with lots time to enjoy your food (no rushing!)
- Glamping Accommodations - Fancy tent + air mattress bed (includes bed frame & headboard), nice linens, rug and chandelier! 2 people to a tent.
- Welcome snacks + tea upon arrival
- Journaling - writing will be incorporated into the yoga classes, so bring your journals!
- Lavender Farm tour
- Sunset gazing + star gazing
- Sittin' round the fire
- Time to sit, walk, journal, nap, visit, play, and simply be
- Maybe a dance party :)
Things to Consider
The Keys Creek Lavender Farm has a fabulous little store where you can buy all kinds of lavender treats (bath & beauty products, teas, lavender sachets, etc). So bring your wallet if you want to bring home some of this goodness.
FYI- Snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring some of your own.
A glass of wine will also be provided with dinner, but you're welcome to bring some of your own
There is 1 shower available, but since we'll be "roughing it" glamping style, shower is optional :)
Transportation is not included. But carpooling is encouraged! Better for the environment, and good community building and retreat bonding.
What to bring:
- yoga mat
- yoga props you'd like to use (i.e. block, strap, blanket)
- bathing suit
- layers of clothes
- shoes you can walk/ hike in, as well as slip-ons
Things to leave at home:
- your to-do list
- the "shoulds"
Phone- You DON'T need to leave your phone at home. Maybe you want to take pics with your phone. But I highly encourage you to take a break from talking/ emailing/ texting while on retreat. This is not a rule, just an invitation. However, if you need to be in touch with the folks at home, cell service is available.
Early Bird Price $470 (register by 2/28)
Regular Price $495 (if booked after 2/28)
Terms & Conditions
You can reserve your spot with a $250 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due by 4/1/17.
All monies received, above the non-refundable deposit of $250, will be refunded if the cancellation is made on or before 60 days prior to the first day of the retreat. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to retreat are non-refundable. If the participant does not show up, shows up late, or leaves early for any reason, no credit or refund is available. Trips are non-transferable. All yoga, meditation and other activities are done at the sole discretion of the retreat participant. Participants assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of his/her participation.