The Om for the Holidays Yoga Retreat is a healing journey of body, heart and mind for your holiday season.
Over 5 years ago I started organizing this December retreat as mindful, healthy alternative to the holiday hustle and bustle. I craved this kind of experience for myself, and realized that other people do to! And so the tradition of Om for the Holidays began.
My intention for this retreat is to provide the space and opportunity for you to:
Finish up your 2017 with intentional health & wellbeing and move into the new year feeling rested, energized, relaxed & focused.
Immerse yourself in yoga, meditation, healthy eating, hiking, beach & pool time, siestas in the hammock, and lots of time to simply be.
And Haramara Retreat Center is such a magical place for this to happen.
Sleep in magical palapa cabanas on a tropical hillside, just steps away from a private beach. Enjoy the rustic luxury of comfortable beds with hand woven sheets, oil lamps and candles for softly lit evenings, and a unique private bathroom with an open air shower that offers views of jungle & ocean.
Eat organic gourmet meals in a beautiful open air dining room amidst the jungle canopy, overlooking the ocean. Eat breakfast listening to the birds, enjoy a quiet lunch at midday and linger over dinner while gazing at sunset.
Come home feeling a deep sense of renewal and connection to your highest sense of self.
Here's the scoop
When is it?
Retreat begins December 16 in the afternoon/ evening and ends December 21 mid day
Where is it?
The retreat will be held at the Haramara Retreat Center located in Sayulita, Mexico, 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta.
Who is this retreat for?
This is retreat is for you if you want to:
- Press the reset button and recharge your nervous system
- Unwind from daily stressed and avoid holiday overwhelm
- Return to a slower pace and remember your of inner peace
- Be surrounded by nature and open space
- Immerse yourself in precious "me time"
- Enjoy some digital detox and time to reconnect more deeply within + with community
- Dive deep into mindfulfulness, play, laughter, and peace
- Leave feeling more at home with yourself
- Enter the new year with more zest for life
What's gonna happen on this retreat?
- LOTS of yoga! Morning energizing classes + evening chill-out/ restorative classes. All levels, with suggested modifications for either a more challenging or gentle practice, depending on your needs. Class themes will be infused with how to live your yoga off the mat in everyday life.
- Meditation - Guided meditations will be included with each yoga class.
- Mindful, Healthy Eating - Delicious, nourishing, mostly vegetarian meals (some seafood is included). Enjoy leisurely meals with lots time to enjoy your food (no rushing!)
- Hiking!!! The retreat center is situated on a hillside, so hiking to and from class, meals, and your cabana will be a continuous practice.
- Cooking Class
- Sweatlodge Ceremony (optional)
- Journaling - writing will be incorporated into some of the yoga classes, so bring your journals!
- Sunrise, sunset + star gazing
- Hot tub & pool time
- Beach time
- Time to sit, walk, journal, nap, visit, play, and simply be
What's not included?
- Airfare (Flights to Puerto Vallarta)
- Airport shuttle (approximately $15 each way)
- Spa treatments
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities for housekeeping & waitstaff at retreat center
- Additional activities
Price Per Person
- Dorm Cabana (up to 8 women) $1,403
- Double Shared Cabana: $1,830
- Single Private Cabana: $2,395
Terms & Conditions
All monies received, above the non-refundable deposit of $300, will be refunded if the cancellation is made on or before 90 days prior to the first day of the retreat. Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to retreat are non-refundable. If the participant does not show up, shows up late, or leaves early for any reason, no credit or refund is available. Trips are non-transferable. All yoga, meditation and other activities are done at the sole discretion of the retreat participant. Participants assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of his/her participation.