This retreat is currently sold out.
If you'd like to join the waitlist and/or be informed about the next retreat, please let me know by signing up below. Thanks!
Women's weekend yoga retreat to remember your true nature (peace, joy, vitality) and nurture every cell of your being.
Be guided through a weekend of yoga + mindfulness, laughter + play, time outdoors, fun with friends, and lots of time to rest.
Being on retreat is an opportunity to step away from everyday life, from all your responsibilities and to-do lists, and to immerse yourself in nurturing (body, mind and soul). It's an invitation to reconnect with yourself and connect more deeply with community and nature.
For this fall women's getaway, we will retreat to an eco-luxury home BEAUTIFULLY situated on 5 wooded acres and the adjacent 5 acres on farm and pool area, located on the edge of the Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve (8300 acres) where nature and eco-architecture harmonize to provide serenity, natural beauty, and luxury, conveniently located between LA and San Diego in Southern California's Wine Country (60 wineries and counting).
When is it?
Retreat begins Friday 9/22 at 3pm and ends on Sunday 9/24 at noon.
Who is this retreat for?
This is retreat is for you if you are a woman who wants to:
- Press the reset button and recharge your nervous system
- Return to a slower pace and remember your of inner peace
- Be surrounded by nature and open space
- Immerse yourself in precious "me time"
- Enjoy some digital detox and time to reconnect more deeply within + with community
- Dive deep into mindfulfulness, play, laughter, and peace
- Leave feeling more at home with yourself
So what's gonna happen on this retreat?
- Welcome snacks + tea upon arrival
- Homey Accommodations (various room options)
- LOTS of yoga! 3 energizing yoga classes + 1 restorative yoga class. Class themes will be infused with how to live your yoga off the mat in everyday life.
- Meditation - Guided meditations + yoga nidra
- Mindful, Healthy Eating - Delicious, nourishing, vegan meals (Friday dinner through Sunday brunch). Enjoy eating together at beautiful rustic tables, with lots time to enjoy your food (no rushing!)
- Cooking Class
- Mini Healing Sessions with Nilou
- Journaling - writing will be incorporated into the yoga classes, so bring your journals!
- Sunrise, sunset + star gazing
- Hot tub & pool time
- Time to sit, walk, journal, nap, visit, play, and simply be
- Maybe a dance party :)
Things to Consider
Snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring some of your own.
A glass of wine will be provided with dinner, but you're welcome to bring some of your own.
Transportation is not included. But carpooling is encouraged! Better for the environment, and good community building and retreat bonding.
What to bring
- yoga mat
- yoga props you'd like to use (i.e. block, strap, blanket)
- bathing suit
- layers of clothes
- shoes you can walk/ hike in, as well as slip-ons
Things to leave at home
- your to-do list
- the "shoulds"
Phone- You DON'T need to leave your phone at home. Maybe you want to take pics with your phone. But I highly encourage you to take a break from talking/ emailing/ texting while on retreat. This is not a rule, just an invitation. However, if you need to be in touch with the folks at home, cell service is available.
Pricing Per Person
Glamping Balcony Bed - $655/Early Bird (by 6/1)
One spot left!
Terms & Conditions
You can reserve your spot with a $250 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due by 8/15/17.
All monies received, above the non-refundable deposit of $250, will be refunded if the cancellation is made on or before 60 days prior to the first day of the retreat. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to retreat are non-refundable. If the participant does not show up, shows up late, or leaves early for any reason, no credit or refund is available. Trips are non-transferable. All yoga, meditation and other activities are done at the sole discretion of the retreat participant. Participants assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of his/her participation.
Healing Sessions with Nilou Minovi - will be offered during the retreat (as part of the retreat package). In her words, Nilou believes true transformation comes from the deepest stratum of being. Her practice aims at the Spirit and Soul which can be accessed through the body. She uses a fusion of Ayurvedic, Cranial Sacral, Deep Tissue, Lymphatic, Neuromuscular Repatterining, Somatic Experiencing, Parasympathetic and Shiatsu to access an opening in the channels of the body. And she works with stones, flower essences, scents and sounds to invite subtle shifts in consciousness, opening pathways for your essential nature to step forth. During each session, she listens deeply to your being and follows lines of tension to liberation or compassion. She calls upon your ancestors and serves as a conduit for benevolent healing spirits. Basically, she's AMAZING!