Women's weekend yoga retreat to remember your true nature (peace, joy, vitality) and to nurture every cell of your being.
Be guided through a weekend of yoga + mindfulness, laughter + play, time outdoors, fun with friends, and lots of time to rest.
Being on retreat is an opportunity to step away from everyday life, from all your responsibilities and to-do lists, and to immerse yourself in nurturing (body, mind and soul). It's an invitation to reconnect with yourself and connect more deeply with community and nature.
Retreat begins Friday 9/14 at 4pm. The first yoga class will be at 5pm with dinner to follow.
Our gathering ends on Sunday 9/16 before noon (after yoga & brunch).
For this fall women's getaway, we'll gather at an eco-luxury home in Murrieta, CA, BEAUTIFULLY situated on 5 wooded acres and the adjacent 5 acres on farm and pool area, located on the edge of the Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve (8300 acres), and conveniently located between LA and San Diego in Southern California's Wine Country.
WHO is this retreat for?
This is retreat is for you if you are a woman who wants to:
- Press the reset button and recharge your nervous system
- Return to a slower pace and remember your of inner peace
- Be surrounded by nature and open space
- Immerse yourself in precious "me time"
- Enjoy some digital detox and time to reconnect more deeply within + with community
- Dive deep into mindfulfulness, play, laughter, and peace
- Leave feeling more at home with yourself
So what's gonna happen on this retreat?
- Welcome snacks + tea upon arrival
- Homey Accommodations (various room options)
- LOTS of yoga! 3 energizing yoga classes + 1 restorative yoga class. Class themes will be infused with how to live your yoga off the mat in everyday life.
- Meditation - Guided meditations + yoga nidra
- Mindful, Healthy Eating -Chef Joann will provide delicious, nourishing meals (Friday dinner through Sunday brunch). Enjoy eating together at beautiful rustic tables, with lots time to enjoy your food (no rushing!)
- Mini Healing Sessions with Nini
- Journaling - writing may be incorporated into the yoga classes, so bring your journal!
- Sunrise, sunset + star gazing
- Hot tub & pool time
- Time to sit, walk, journal, nap, visit, play, and simply be
- Maybe a dance party :)
Things to leave at home
- your to-do list
- the "shoulds"
Mini Healing Sessions
Also included in the retreat package is a mini healing session by the OMAZING Nini Minovi. She offers soulful, spiritual healing and a fusion of bodywork, and incorporates stones, flower essences, scents, sounds. She also calls upon your ancestors and healing spirits to open pathways for your essential nature to step forth.
Terms & Conditions Reserve your spot with a $200 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due by 6/15/18. All monies received, above the non-refundable deposit of $200, will be refunded if the cancellation is made on or before 60 days prior to the first day of the retreat. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to retreat are non-refundable. If the participant does not show up, shows up late, or leaves early for any reason, no credit or refund is available. Trips are non-transferable. All yoga, meditation and other activities are done at the sole discretion of the retreat participant. Participants assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of his/her participation. *