The Hike Yoga Fun! Women's Weekend Yoga Retreat is an opportunity to remember your true nature (peace, joy, vitality) and nurture every cell of your being.
It's an opportunity to be guided through a weekend of hiking + yoga + mindfulness + laughter + play, and lots of time to rest.
It's an invitation to step away from everyday life, from all your responsibilities and to-do lists, and to immerse yourself in nurturing (body, mind and soul). It's an invitation to reconnect with yourself and connect more deeply with community and nature.
A little about me & why I lead retreats
Hey! I'm Renee and I've been leading retreats for about almost 10 years. It's my passion to help facilitate the time + space for well deserved rest, play, and connection (with yourself, community and nature).
With the demands of the modern world, busy schedules, technology, work life, family responsibilities, etc, it's imperative that we take time to recharge and renew ourselves on a deep level. Not only do we benefit personally from this, but we can then bring our more grounded, peaceful, and joyful energy back to our loved ones and communities. It's really a win/win for everyone!
As a yoga instructor and busy mama, I've learned that self-care is really not optional. It's essential to my own wellbeing, and how I show up in the world. It's makes me a better teacher, mom, wife, sister, friend.
So that's my vision for this retreat. To offer you the time and space to take care of YOU!
Here's the scoop!
When is it?
Retreat begins Friday 9/8 at 4pm and ends on Sunday 9/10 at noon.
Where will we retreat?
The retreat will take place in Lyons, Colorado, just 30 minutes from Boulder and Estes Park. We'll stay at in a large, gorgeous Tuscan style villa on 44 acres of land, by the Little Thompson River. Hiking trails abound everywhere, with amazing hikes just a short drive from the villa.
Who is this retreat for?
This is retreat is for you if you are a woman who wants to:
- Press the reset button and recharge your nervous system
- Return to a slower pace and remember your of inner peace
- Be surrounded by nature and open space
- Immerse yourself in precious "me time"
- Enjoy some digital detox and time to reconnect more deeply within + with community
- Dive deep into mindfulfulness, play, laughter, and peace
- Leave feeling more at home with yourself
So what's gonna happen on this retreat?
- Welcome snacks + tea upon arrival
- LOTS of yoga! 3 energizing yoga classes + 1 restorative yoga class. Class themes will be infused with how to live your yoga off the mat in everyday life.
- Meditation - Guided meditations + yoga nidra
- Hiking (guided + free time to go on your own)
- Mindful, Healthy Eating - Delicious, nourishing locally sourced meals (Friday dinner through Sunday brunch). Enjoy eating together at beautiful rustic tables, with lots time to enjoy your food (no rushing!)
- Sunrise, sunset + star gazing
- Time to sit, walk, journal, nap, visit, play, and simply be
- Maybe a dance party :)
Things to Consider
Snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring some of your own.
BYOB- Feel free to bring your own wine or adult beverage of choice.:)
Transportation is not included. But carpooling is encouraged! Better for the environment, and good community building and retreat bonding.
What to bring
- yoga mat + props you'd like to use (i.e. block, strap, blanket)
- layers of clothes
- shoes you can walk/ hike in, as well as slip-ons
Things to leave at home
- your to-do list
- the "shoulds"
Early Bird Pricing
Shared Communal Room (2-3 people) $685
Cozy King Communal (share a king bed with your BFF in a communal room) $655
Terms & Conditions
All monies received, above the non-refundable deposit of $300 will be refunded if the cancellation is made on or before 60 days prior to the first day of the retreat. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to retreat are non-refundable. If the participant does not show up, shows up late, or leaves early for any reason, no credit or refund is available. Trips are non-transferable. All yoga, meditation and other activities are done at the sole discretion of the retreat participant. Participants assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of his/her participation.